GayWilliamJohnson GayWilliamJohnson

I'm afraid I have to agree with the earlier reviews, this would only be humorous to a sadist. But I will shit brix if Ray actually sees this.

Tetris Mafia Tetris Mafia

this was good

I also couldn't help but feel nostalgic towards this, except I never felt like a mafia boss when I played Tetris as a kid, so this is an interesting perspective. Normally I wouldn't highly rate short movies but this managed to squeeze a lot of creativity and humor into itself, well deserving of a 9.

CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

this is amazing

pointless...check
great animation.....check
no adhesive plot.......check

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

Heavenly Sword Heavenly Sword

very good

I liked this, the animation was very clear and fluid and the sound was quite nice as well. The only complaints about this are that sometimes the music and the sound effects would create this ear-destroying noise, but these were rare occurrences. I also noticed that some of the blood looked...kinda solid... But that's a pretty easy fix, all in all, this wasn't bad at all and I hope to see more from you on the front page.

Ken Vs. Guile Ken Vs. Guile

sweet god make it stop!

while the animation wasn't all that bad, it was terribly short and had little to no actual story to it, no sound effects or anything either! On top of that, THE MUSIC REPEATS AND OVERLAPS THE ANIMATION WHEN MORE MUSIC STARTS, creating a nonstop ear rape, a BRUTAL one at that. I'd really like to see you improve though, so just keep my advice in mind.

in addition, the time you took to coordinate each sprite was really nice and it wouldn't be too bad if you had something to stop the music. Just look up some actionscript codes and make it longer next time :)

DovahkiinHelm responds:

yeah sorry bout that at the time i just assumed it would stop by itself so i put it up...... obviously it didnt.... and now everyones ears are dead. i'll keep your advice in mind.

E. Raser E. Raser

pretty good

I liked the overall story and hope to see more in the future. I'd also like to see you get better so I hope my advice can come in handy: there were certain points where the voices and the animation didn't quite match. they SYNCHED. but they didn't match the overall mood or situation. I have these problems too so I know how much of a pain it can be. Good work though

Enderhorror Enderhorror

pretty good.

a few touchups and this would be pretty nice! The animation's not half bad but I agree with Potatosiris about the length of it. The sound was also a nice touch and looped perfectly with nearly no sign that it restarted. The best advice I can give you is don't go overboard with some of the art, because some of it started to give this sense that you were trying (or trying too hard) to scare the audience. I'd love to see this improve though, this was an interesting piece.

Great Deku's Secret Great Deku's Secret

er...

well I'm gonna be as nice as possible here...you could do better.

the story had an interesting style to it, but it wasn't anything that would genuinely keep anyone watching this. The audio also wasn't quite the best and can be improved if you put a little extra effort into it (not saying you didn't, I have the same sound problems too). So the best advice I can give you is to just practice and work on your artwork and sound.

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

very nice!

The artwork is very...unique and original! The animation and music synched very well (whether it was intentional or not) and the movie itself is one of a kind. There is room for improvement in the animation sequences but there's always room for improvement in flash movies (sometimes, the movements were choppy and/pr very fast).

All-in-all, considering the circumstances, this was very good and I'd like to see more like this in the future. Keep up the good work

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

one of the best out there

I noticed a slight break in this video's continuity however, when the man uses the FUS RO DAH and sends the bear flying, he was backed up against the side of a mountain. Once the bear made it's revolution around the world and the camera goes back to face the player - BOOM! The mountain that was behind him is gone! (sorry if someone else already pointed this out, I'm too lazy to look at the earlier reviews right now)

side note: this was very humorous and I loved the artwork! It was a very entertaining short flash nonetheless. (SIDE SIDE NOTE: what a powerful attack! Not only did he send a bear flying, but he flattened a mountain that was BEHIND him!) :D