GayWilliamJohnson GayWilliamJohnson

I'm afraid I have to agree with the earlier reviews, this would only be humorous to a sadist. But I will shit brix if Ray actually sees this.

Tetris Mafia Tetris Mafia

this was good

I also couldn't help but feel nostalgic towards this, except I never felt like a mafia boss when I played Tetris as a kid, so this is an interesting perspective. Normally I wouldn't highly rate short movies but this managed to squeeze a lot of creativity and humor into itself, well deserving of a 9.

CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

this is amazing

pointless...check
great animation.....check
no adhesive plot.......check

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

wonderful

I liked the statement, but sadly I'll have to rate this as a GAME.
-the achievements were extremely easy to earn
-one level
-hardly any play (or replay) value

now normally games can have only one level and easy achievements and be fun or memorable, but I'm afraid this game fell short of that category. However, I do admire the effort you put into this and you get a +6 bonus for it being Anti-SOPA

Parthenon Breakout Parthenon Breakout

well....

I'll give you an A for effort at least...

During gameplay I noticed a few glitches such as the ball destroys more than one block, it may have just been the proximity but it would be a pretty big difference (the ball hits the right side of a block, the block to the left of it disappears too). The controls also were a bit awkward and the ball would sometimes blend in completely with the background. In addition, it got really repetitive really quickly. I only feel empathy for you because I also make games and I know the pain to have something you worked hard on get really low scores (assuming you worked hard on it, no offense). You at least have potential, I'd love to see you get better. (However, I DO have to rate this accordingly, so a 4/10 for you).

IzzyDude responds:

Thanks for the criticism, I appreciate it. I'm still trying to learn to use the basic features of the program.

Supercycle Supercycle

pretty fun

at first I figured the purple blocks were like apples (like in snake) and you ate them to get powers..... horribly wrong...

otherwise, good game. I found it to be kind of addicting. There were certain levels where it was really easy, but I'm not sure if that was because of enemy A.I or because of the level itself.